Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hey, I'm still into you.

jom listen to this song while baca-ing ma post naa..

*guitar playing* okayy, ayat2 ni la sangkut dalam kepala..
"hey! even in the worst nights #I'm still into you.
and I wonder how do I get this far,
but I don't even care at All! 
cause I'm still in you."

Salam and a very good evening. ehm, it's 10.54pm now and I'm stuck with this song! *joget2 bahu jap*

hmm, sepanjang hidup kan tipu la if kita x pernah sangkut dgn anyone right? X salah, hanya your normal fitrah instinct is working. Yeay! 

Kalau dh suka, it is fine. We have the rights to like someone, to love somebody, to treasure memories, to create beautiful moments together..

Eh tp kan kalau org tu x suka kan kita? no response to our feelings? dah berpunya? Ok. Hold on a moment. Kalau kita ada hak untuk sukakan someone, someone tu pun ada hak to response to us. Kalau pegi confess la or not, just keep it beautifully..peram elok2 naa. haha

Not as we expected? maybe senang aku cakap tapi trust me, just move forward. kalau rasa chapter hidup sekarang susah, rumit, sedih, gloomy ka, bukak lembaran baru dan coret kan kisah hidup yang fresh. 

Dalam new chapter ni kan, put colours in it. kaler2 tu kan means the best sides of you dan coretkan dalam hidup yg baru. Sometime dlm hidup ni, instead of nak ikut org, lebih baik work on ur best to show the best. Best people will come to you, pulun2 mai kat hangpa. Trust me, I've done it before. Memang saat tu, aku belajar apa itu kehidupan. Thanks real-life-experince chek! 

Haa,cakap about real life experience kan..
Yes, I'm still into you. 
Tak salahkan.. 


Its 11.21pm now & Lots of regards,
Fathin Zaki.


Assalammualaikum.





No comments:

Post a Comment